Job Vacancy: B&S Chamber Require a Compact Road sweeper driver to cover the Twin Towns area to clean our streets, empty bins according to a set schedule and assist with other town ongoing maintenance, working closely with the CEP Scheme.
- Location: Ballybofey and Stranorlar
- Full time: 39hrs per week
- Salary: €31,200
- Drive in accordance with requirements of the HSA Highway Code of practice.
- Maintain road sweeping vehicle to a high standard.
- Litter picking as necessary
- General upkeep and maintenance duties around the Twin Towns, including the erection and dismantling of Christmas lights, general town maintenance
- Carry out other duties within the scope of the post which could be requested by management including working alongside CEP scheme
- Full, clean driving license – HGV not required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of plant and machinery
- Ability to identify defects on machinery and report immediately
- Competent in keeping the vehicle maintained to a high standard
- Available early mornings (6am start)
- An interest in maintenance and upkeep of town areas
- Be part of a team and work well with others
- Strong work ethic
To apply please forward CV to email@example.com.
Contact the Chamber of Commerce on 0876075555 or by above email for a full job description. Closing date Mon 9th May 2022 3pm.