McCloughan Gunn are a successful Co Donegal solicitors practice based in Letterkenny and Ramelton.
We invite applications for the following permanent position – Accounts Person/Technician.
The Role includes:
* Responsibility for Bank lodgements & reconciling card transactions
* Reconciling transactions to the computerised accounts system
* Responsibility for customer payment queries
* Payment of invoices as billed
* Preparing monthly bank reconciliations & resolving any statement discrepancies
* Dealing with Auditor on an annual basis
* Providing support for other duties delegated by management
• Must have previous relevant experience (at least one year) within a financial role in an office environment
• Have experience of computerised accounting software (preferably ITALAX)
• Able to work effectively both on your own initiative and also within a busy team
• Have excellent attention to detail and high numerical understanding
Please forward a current CV and a cover letter to: HR Manager, McCloughan Gunn & Co. Solicitors, The Mall, Ramelton,Co. Donegal F92 FE4E or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00 pm on Monday 20th June 2022.
McCloughan Gunn & Co., Solicitors,The Mall, Ramelton,Co. Donegal. T: 074 9151005 / 9151100