Job Vacancy: GDC (Irl) Ltd are currently recruiting a Working Finishing Foreman to join the team for a full-time role.
We are an established Donegal based construction company who specialise in the construction of quality housing developments. We now have an opportunity for the following position within our team. This role will be based in North Donegal with travel to sites as required in the Northwest.
Working-Finishing Foreman (Residential Housing Developments in Donegal)
Key qualities required
- Ability to finish Residential Housing Projects to a high standard, with a strong eye for finishing details and reducing defects to a minimum.
- Have a good practical and technical background in the Residential House Construction and the ideal candidate will have a history in a range of finishing trades.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to complete a range of finishing tasks such as joinery and general defect reduction, and also have the ability to inspect, coordinate and supervise the works of others, maintain program schedule and report progress to the site management team.
- Be a strong and proactive communicator with good people skills, and the ability to problem solve as a team player.
- Knowledge of both traditional and timber-frame housing is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to read construction drawings ensuring works comply with the design and quality requirements, and raise queries as necessary. Knowledge of current building regulations is beneficial but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a full clean driving licence.
Terms are negotiable depending on experience. Vehicle supplied.
Closing date for applications 5pm Friday 24th JUNE 2022
If you think you are the person for this exciting role and would like to join our team please forward your CV and cover letter marked for the attention of the Managing Director to GDC (Irl) Ltd, Kilderry, Muff, Co Donegal F93 XA 38, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our office on 074 93 84700