Job Vacancy: Letterkenny Chamber is recruiting for the role of Business Development Executive.
Letterkenny Chamber is the premier business membership organisation in Donegal. It works for the interests of the business community while also promoting economic development in the region with a range of partners and key stakeholders. It provides networking and promotion opportunities for member companies whilst striving to create the best environment for local business to succeed.
With over 250 Members, the Chamber now wishes to recruit a Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of the organisation. This will involve finding and retaining new Members and acting on Members’ feedback to ensure our products and services are value-adding and exceed expectations.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Chamber team to advance the development of the business community in Letterkenny and Donegal.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar
- Business development experience
- Great networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional yet affable disposition
- Very sociable, friendly, relationship builder
- Very independent & resilient
- Has own transport and a full clean driving licence
- Has potential for professional development and growth
- Procuring new Members through direct contact, word-of-mouth, referrals.
- Attending networking events to connect with prospective Members
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing Members to ensure they are retained
- Organising networking events and seminars.
- Remaining in tune with Chamber Members to ensure that our offerings remain relevant
- Supporting the CEO and Chamber Executive in the delivery of key projects/events.
An attractive salary will be offered to attract and retain the right person. This role may suit a graduate with 2 to 4 years’ experience and has the ambition to make a worthwhile contribution to the business community.
To be considered for the post, please forward your CV, together with a letter of not more than 100 words as to why you should be considered for the post, to Toni Forrester, CEO, Letterkenny Chamber, Canal Road, Letterkenny, Co.Donegal or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, July 15, 2022.Tags: