McGinty Tractors Limited, based in Donegal Town, has the following vacancy – Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Directors and will have overall responsibility for the Finance Function.
The role will involve great responsibility from the outset and offer an opportunity for them to see the immediate impact of their actions on the development of the business.
Duties and responsibilities to include but not exclusively limited to:
- Oversight and management of all day-to-day accounting and finance
- Timely monthly reporting of management accounts
- Completion of VAT returns, VIES and INTRASTAT returns
- Processing of weekly wages
- Provide financial analysis and information on an ongoing
This role would suit a qualified accountant who has at least three years experience in a similar type role.
This is a permanent position, office based with working hours Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Applications in writing together with a curriculum vitae for the attention of the Managing Director to the following e-mail address – email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Clarlougheske, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal – www.mcgintytractors.com