Job Vacancy: Glebe Builders are looking to hire a Contracts Manager to be based in their Donegal Town office.
Glebe Builders is one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide. Our reputation for excellence has led to significant repeat business from clients and the continued growth of Glebe Builders.
We now have a unique opportunity for a Contracts Manager – Office based Donegal Town.
Contracts Manager – Donegal Town
You will be crucial to:
- The successful completion of multiple projects
- Ensuring a high standard of work
- Assisting in the preparation of programmes of work and monitoring schedules to ensure timely progress on site
- Communication with the Site Manager/PM to plan the site layout, site set-up and subcontractors etc
- The management of cost issues with the Quantity Surveyor and Buyer
- Communication with the Client and Design team in relation to design issues, contracts etc
You will need:
- Third level qualification in a construction related field
- Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Industrial or Residential projects
- Several year’s project management experience
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects, typically managing 3+ projects concurrently.
- Highly motivated with excellent people management skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Would suit existing Senior Project Manager within a large organisation eager for progression.
Excellent Salary & Package on offer to successful candidate.
For further information on this role, please call Charlotte direct on 086 0324692 or email your CV to: email@example.com