An exciting campaign is underway to support Ireland’s top coffee brewer Keith Blackburn on his journey to Australia.
Keith, from Raphoe, is preparing to head to Melbourne this month to represent Ireland in the World Brewer’s Cup in Melbourne.
Having honed his skills at The Counter in Letterkenny, Keith went on to work full-time at Donegal’s first speciality coffee roastery, New Kid Coffee. Earlier this year he scooped the Irish Brewer’s Cup title and will now go on to face off against the world’s best brewers in a test of filter coffee skills (pour over filter methods, Aeropress, french press etc).
The New Kid Coffee team want to give their top assistant roaster his best ‘shot’ at winning by hosting a massive fundraising draw.
A huge giveaway is now running to help cover the expenses of Keith’s trip to Melbourne, with a €200 bottle of wine among the top prizes! All you have to do is donate the equivalent of a cup of coffee (€5) to https://ko-fi.com/irelandsworldcoffeehope to support Keith and be in with a chance of winning one of these prizes:
– A €300 hamper from The Counter Deli (INCLUDING A €200 BOTTLE OF 2014 CHATEAU LYNCH BAGES sponsored by The Wine Buff)
– A Kinnegar Gift Hamper (courtesy of Kinnegar Brewing)
– A Home Brewing Coffee Kit Hamper (thanks to New Kid Coffee)
– A €50 Lunch Voucher courtesy of Belle’s Kitchen, Rathmullan
– Pizza For 2 Plus Drinks at Scarpello & Co In Derry
– 2 Bottle Gift Pack of Cava (courtesy of Tindal’s Wine)
– A bottle of 10 Year Old Tawny Port (courtesy of JN Wine)
– A Donegal Soap Hamper (courtesy of The Donegal Natural Soap Company)
– A Chocolate Gift Hamper (with thanks to Oh So Cocoa!)
All you have to do is visit https://ko-fi.com/irelandsworldcoffeehope, donate and wish Keith good luck.