Job Vacancy: STEER Housing Association CLG is recruiting a Housing Administrator to join the team at their Letterkenny base.
Job Title: Housing Administrator
Job Type: Part time
- Maintain & update all tenant/supplier records on the Housing Management IT System as required.
- Provide advice and support to all tenants and callers on a diverse range of Tenancy/Housing related issues, respond to all queries & issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Diagnose tenant repair requirements, generate work orders, liaise with maintenance suppliers, match invoices and ensure works are completed within designated timeframes.
- Produce monthly reports for Management.
- Manage Registration of tenancies with RTB.
- Provide First Aid Response and GDPR Officer Status.
- General Office Duties
- At least 2 years in a customer service/general office environment. Work in a property or housing management environment desirable but not essential.
- High degree of competence in the use of Microsoft Office and IT systems. Will be required to use a Housing Management System.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills A good level of organisational skills
- Needs to be self motivated, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Knowledge of GDPR, RTB legislation desirable.
To apply, forward a cover letter and a current CV by email to HR@steerhousing.com
Closing date for applications: Friday the 30th of September at 12 noonTags: