Job Vacancy: Apleona Limited require a Facilities Coordinator for their Donegal Town Plant.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Accurately and efficiently manage and co-ordinate aspects of various Facilities Management Contracts. The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with an existing team, headed up by a contracts manager, to ensure the smooth running of these contracts.
Services include Facilities Management, Hard and Soft Services, staff management, ad-hoc projects and back off administration (updating CAFM, KPI deliverables, reporting).
The successful candidate will report to the Contract Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be a hands-on Coordinator assisting staff in executing duties as outlined on PPM and reactive Work Order requests.
- Ensure the timely execution of all Work Orders, within the permitted parameters.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are being achieved, escalating known issues to account manager
- Review and approve sub-contractor invoices and verify works done (reports & dockets)
- Ensure Service Inspections are carried out in detail, documented and executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinate all contractors that attend site and ensure all the relevant documentation is in place prior to work commencing.
- Knows and ensures consistent compliance with companies Health, Safety & Quality policies and procedures.
- Ensures efficient management of all utilities, monitor and document consumption levels.
- Ensures efficient stock management and maintains sufficient levels of cleaning chemicals and consumables.
- Ensures high standards of cleaning are maintained at all times in accordance with the company cleaning policy.
- Ensure efficient management of the Asset register.
- Ensuring all damaged FF&E is recorded and reported.
- Ensure any accidental and wilful damage is recorded and reported promptly.
- Manage Time and Attendance records, manage and sign off on Annual leave requests, manage sick leave, staff queries.
- Manage staff training through Human Focus.
- Be an Apleona ambassador
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Providing accurate monthly reports on staff issues, PPM’s and reactive works on a monthly basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Well-organised and capable of prioritising own work
- Flexible, Honest and reliable
- Will be highly motivated
- Needs to be a clear team player while at the same time exercising their own initiative in problem
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution minded
- Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation
- Ability to work on his/her own
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience coordinating Hard and Soft Facilities Services.
- Experience in managing people
- Experience with KPIs and client interactions
- A qualification in Facilities Management preferably or suitable qualification in a business or technical field.
If you think you meet all these requirements please forward your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org