Job Vacancy: Donegal County Enterprise Fund on behalf of Local Enterprise Office Donegal seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of SME Export Advisor.
Candidates should ideally have:
- Three years previous experience of working in or with small business.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- Previous experience of business development and collaboration.
- A good knowledge of current challenges and emerging opportunities for small business.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Be self-motivated and ambitious.
- Have good writing and IT skills.
Salary: Starting at €44,574 (LA Grade V)
Employment Base: Enterprise Fund Business Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny.
Duration: 2 year full-time contract with initial 3 and 6 month reviews.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Donegal County Enterprise Fund, Enterprise Fund Business Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 30th September 2022.
Further details regarding the position can be obtained by clicking the link on the website www.donegalenterprisefund.ie/careers