Job Vacancy: Blue Poppy Dentistry and Orthodontics, a high-tech, modern, and busy dental practice, is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic dental nurse to become a valued member of our team.
- Work closely with the dentist, providing chairside assistance to ensure the professional, accurate and timely completion of treatments and relevant records as required for patient care.
- Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy, and sterile as appropriate.
- Ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained for the smooth running of the practice.
- Liaise with the reception team to ensure smooth patient communication and transfer of records.
- Ensure that all tasks are fully compliant with the scope of practice.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Liaise with the practice manager on any clinical duties.
- Assist with reception duties where required.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- A dental nurse qualification.
- Experience in a clinical environment.
- A strong understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Punctual and flexible.
- A proven ability to prioritise and multitask within a fast-paced environment.
This is a Full-Time position.
To apply for this position please follow the link below this post to indeed.com and submit your application or alternatively email your cover letter and cv to email@example.com before the closing date, 5 pm on Friday 30th September 2022.