Job Vacancy: Optibelt Urethane Belting Ltd in Letterkenny, a member of the Arntz Optibelt Group, is recruiting for a Process Optimisation & Quality Engineer for an immediate start.
Qualifications: Relevant third level qualification. Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Graduate. No experience required.
Start date: As soon as possible
• Leading ISO 9001 Quality Audits along with individual customer audits
• Manage customer complaints and implement corrective actions
• Drive Kaizen, 5S and Lean methodologies within the workplace
• Formulate and manage process improvement projects
• Create waste and process performance reports
• Manage the calibration of work instruments
• Generate Standard Operating Procedures and define best working practices
• Creation and standardisation of company documents
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th October 2022