Job Vacancy: Buildcost Chartered Quantity Surveyors Ltd. are recruiting an Accounts Manager.
Full-time or part-time hybrid work model
Buildcost Chartered Quantity Surveyors Ltd. are experts in providing cost consultancy services on large scale construction projects. Formed in 2012, Buildcost is seeking an Assistant Office Manager to become part of its dynamic, fast growing family. This professional practice is committed to the highest level of service, which is ingrained in everything they do in their day to day operations, where their commitment to their colleagues and clients stands, for excellence and a positive attitude.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a progressive and innovative environment. As well as being a highly visible role, this role is best suited to someone very organised and driven.
Reporting directly to the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily running of the accounts function and other general office duties.
If you are extremely passionate and professional about what you do, as well as having the ability to successfully deliver solutions and results, then we would love to hear from you.
- Preparing and managing debtor and creditor accounts. Managing all sales and purchases invoices, bank receipts and payments and nominal journals.
- Managing customer payments and enquiries.
- Processing of weekly timesheets and payroll.
- Preparation and completion of month end bank reconciliations and VAT returns.
- Other general office duties and administration.
- At least 2-3 years accounts experience or 1 year post Account Technician qualified.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel; ideally also experienced in an accounting software package.
- Previous accounts experience in the construction sector or a related industry essential. A background in professional services would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven experience in taking ownership of tasks, through to completion, is a distinct advantage.
- Strengths in organisation and attention-to-detail are essential.
- Capable of working as part of a dynamic team in an innovative and progressive company.
This is a full-time or part-time role, offering a hybrid work model, with an office base in Letterkenny. The role involves a presence in the office for a number of days per week, with the option to work the other days from home or the office. An attractive salary and development opportunities are offered for the right candidate.
Application by way of cover letter and CV quoting subject reference: BC224 by email to email@example.com.
Buildcost is an equal opportunities employer.