Job Vacancy: Award-winning technology firm Kelsius is now recruiting for the role of Management Accountant (Hybrid Working) in Falcarragh Co Donegal.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent. A Hybrid working arrangement is available for this role.
Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is recruiting for the role of a Management Accountant to join their team. In this role you will assist the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in the day-to-day management of the Finance Department.
- Prepare financial reports and commentary for monthly meetings and group submissions.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts to aid business planning.
- Reporting and analysis of KPI performance.
- Analysis of cost and revenues and managing cost-reduction projects.
- Work closely with the CFO on business decisions and plans.
- Analyse, compose, and communicate the company’s financial position.
- Ensure compliance as regards tax submissions.
- Manage accounting and monitor internal controls, including banking and finance activities, reporting and payment to taxing authorities, insurance recommendations, and related purchases.
- Compile and present the Company profit and loss accounts, including detailed variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard the financial assets of the organisation.
- Assist with managing the Finance Department team of employees and manage/oversee the below duties:
- Weekly Financial Reporting
- Monthly Management Accounts.
- General Ledger Maintenance.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Carry out ad hoc office support and special projects as requested.
Essential Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in accountancy.
- Competent with IT systems and the MS office suite.
- Good systems experience – the ability to optimise the use of existing systems.
- Commercially astute, technically strong, dynamic, insightful, and influential, with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Open to flexible working hours.
If you are interested in applying for this job and would like
more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org