Job Vacancy: Rethink Money Ltd, a start-up FinTech company operating out of Letterkenny, Donegal, is recruiting a Business Development Executive.
Rethink Money Ltd. is seeking a very driven and ambitious person who wishes to build a career with the company as they take aim at disrupting the financial services industry, in particular how people get their financial advice and how they utilise their money. We are looking for a great business orientated individual who is driven by curiosity and innovation.
The company is a fully authorised financial broker meaning they hold a license from the Central Bank of Ireland to advise consumers and then arrange their mortgages, investments and pensions. The company’s mission is simple; make money simple to understand and make quality financial advice easy to access and free to everyone.
Your primary role will be to assist the managing director build the company’s brand by executing a successful digital marketing strategy as well as dealing with client queries and follow-ups. The successful individual would preferably have a head for numbers and have some interest in personal finance. The candidate will have to be very driven and self-motivated.
- Building, optimizing and maintaining digital marketing Ads and content.
- Maintaining high performing SEO program for the company and produce evidence via Google Analytics reporting
- Writing and curating snappy social content for our target audience.
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the managing director and the IT team
- Integrate external web services.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient I.T. skills are paramount
- Ability to work off own initiative and show a history leadership in school, college and work.
- Have at least 2-3 years experience working in a similar role
- High level working knowledge in main social platforms, namely TikTok, Facebook, Insta and Snapchat
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of our business and software platform.
Nice to have
- Interest in financial qualifications down the road.
- An understanding of the importance of compliance and data security in financial services.
The salary is negotiable and will depend on experience. The business, once established, will introduce a benefits package for staff including pensions and protection benefits.
Applicants should email their CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Tues 4th Oct