An action-packed concert which will focus on ways we all use to take care of our mental health and wellbeing takes place in Letterkenny on Monday next, 10th October at 8pm.
The concert takes place at An Grianan to mark World Mental Health Day.
On this day we are all invited to reflect on our own mental health and that of the people in our lives – our families, friends and in the wider community.
This concert is being organised by Mental Health Ireland, in collaboration with the HSE (Health Promotion and Improvement), Healthy Donegal (Donegal County Council) and Donegal Wellness Cafes.
The evening will include –
* A talk on ‘recovery’ by Fergus Cleary
* Music by Michael Gillespie & Zara Montgomery
* An interview with Helen Kelly about her passion for mental health and wellbeing.
* Feel good fashion tips from Helen O’Driscoll
* Five Ways for Wellbeing by Advocates For Personal Potential
* Performance by Donegal Wellness Café network
* Music by Neil & Caitlin Kennedy
There will be information on the night about support services in Donegal relating to mental health and personal growth.