Traffic diversions will continue tonight following the explosion at the Applegreen Filling station in Creeslough on the N56.
The following traffic guidelines remain in place.
– Traffic from Carraig Airt to turn left at R245 junction, south onto N56 at Roscad and follow diversion signs
– Traffic from Letterkenny on N56 to turn west at An Tearmann onto R255 Glenveagh Road and follow diversion signs
– Traffic from Gaoth Dobhair turn south off N56 at Meenacuing junction and follow R251, Back of Errigal road onto An Tearmann
– Traffic from Gort an Choirce and An Fál Carrach, turn south at N56 Crossroads in An Fál Carrach onto R256, Muckish Gap road, towards R251 junction
– Traffice from Dunfanaghy/Port na Blagh to travel west on N56 to An Fál Carrach and follow diversion signs
A 6km airspace restriction has been put in place around Creeslough village. This is to facilitate airlifting of the injured to hospitals. No drones.