A special meeting has been scheduled this week for Donegal County Councillors to acknowledge the Creeslough tragedy.
All elected members have been invited to gather on Tuesday afternoon, eleven days on from the explosion that killed 10 beloved members of the community on Friday last.
Members will pay tribute to the lives lost and honour the emergency workers who attended the scene and all those who supported the bereaved in the aftermath.
Books of Condolence are available at the following Council offices from 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday as follows:
- Lifford (County House),
- Letterkenny Public Services Centre,
- Carndonagh Public Services Centre,
- Donegal Town Public Services Centre,
- Dungloe Public Services Centre and
- Milford Public Services Centre.