Job Vacancy: Gweedore-based packaging company ProAmpac Euroflex are recruiting a Customer Service Coordinator.
Gweedore, County Donegal
€25,000–€29,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Full-time, Monday to Friday, Day shift, Permanent
This position is responsible to meet the goals and objectives of the organisation by effectively assisting customers in the procurement, scheduling, and delivery of products by collaborating with production, purchasing, sales, scheduling, inventory and other departments as needed.
Essential Duties and Tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily.
- Receive, interpret, and produce Customer orders timely through a variety of tools; phone, email, fax, mail and online, utilising computerised ordering system
- Receive and respond to inquiries and issues, follow through to resolution
- Monitor orders from intake to delivery
- Work closely with inventory to keep within organisational metrics
- Review and update pricing calculations as needed
- Promptly alert Sales, Customer and internal management teams regarding issues relating to meeting Customer order requirements
- Ability to handle complex issues
- Meet or exceed department goals and metrics
- May be involved in Customer visits and training
- Input production data into systems and spreadsheets
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Experience of manufacturing environment is desirable
- Ability to read, interpret, follow and effectively respond to written and verbal inquiries/requests
- Ability to calculate complex mathematical equations
- Ability to build effective collaborative relationships
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Solid working knowledge of customer service processes and related manufacturing
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, Teams, and Outlook
- Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
- Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
To apply, please email CV to Una.Doherty@proampac.com