Job Vacancy: Magee Clothing Ltd, New Row, Donegal Town is recruiting a Customer Service Assistant (Web).
Magee is a fifth-generation Irish family business with over 150 years’ experience designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments based in Donegal Town. The Company is multi-faceted and includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We offer lifestyle collections across Men, Women, Home & Accessories via our stores in Donegal and Dublin, through many independent retailers and from our own website, which is an area of anticipated growth.
We wish to recruit a Customer Service Assistant, based at our Warehouse in Donegal Town who will focus on web sales and will continue our long tradition of providing exceptional customer service. This is a varied and interesting role and no two days will be the same.
Key responsibilities are:-
- Processing customer orders and responding to queries from wholesale and web customers by phone, email and LiveChat.
- Dealing with web returns, refunds, cancellations, exchanges and collections.
- Organising despatches via a nominated carrier.
- Sending out order confirmations and invoices.
- Running and circulating analysis reports on web sales using the in-House software system.
Key requirements are:-
- The ability to find solutions to customer service queries which are satisfactory for both the customer and the company and to be able to follow all communications from the customer through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel.
- A quick learner with the willingness to take ownership of the role and be responsible for providing an exceptional standard of customer service.
- The ability to use one’s own initiative whilst being an integral part of a lively and friendly Customer Services Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and a pleasant telephone manner.
This is a full-time role offering 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Some additional hours may be required during peak seasons. Benefits include competitive rates of pay, commission, store discount, free parking, a generous workwear allowance and company pension scheme after a qualifying period.
Please submit your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.com. Note that we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.