Donegal Daily’s ‘Donegal’s Dashing Dog’ contest is back for another year, and we want you to nominate your pawfect pooches!
The competition invites you to show off your fluffy pals to be in with the chance of winning incredible prizes just in time for Christmas.
Readers went barking mad for the competition last year, which saw adorable American Bully Ada taking the title. Since then, we’ve been ‘hounded’ to bring back the contest.
So we are once again searching for the DDD – Donegal’s Dashing Dog!
Your dog doesn’t have to have papers or be a pedigree pooch, and it doesn’t have to know every trick in the book. All we want to know what makes them special to you.
Our competition is open to all dogs, short and tall, long haired or short-haired and pedigree or mixed breed.
And the prizes are pawsitively amazing, thanks to local sponsors:
Our winner will receive:
- A DogDry gift hamper containing the brand new Irish DogDry drying robe for dogs who love to make a splash
- A year’s supply of dog food (with conditions) courtesy of LK Pets
- A framed dog portrait by Brian McDaid at Cristeph Studio
- A five night stay with Amanda’s Kennels for when the owner takes a well-earned break
- A head-to-toe groom courtesy of K9 Academy
- A brilliant doggy bag full of goodies!
ENTRIES: All you have to do is to send us your favourite picture of your dog and tell us in a few short words why you think he or she should win the Donegal Daily Dashing Dog Award and all the prizes.
We know all our dogs are beautiful but we have to narrow the entries to a short-list before getting you the public to vote for the winner.
Ok, so what are you waiting for? Get emailing a picture of your dog to email@example.com
Entries must include:
- Dog’s Name
- Owner’s Name
- Where you are from
- 50 words about why you think your pooch is the best in all the county