Job Vacancy: ElectroRoute, the renewable energy trading firm are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their rapidly growing company.
Job Description: Based in Letterkenny, Co Donegal, ElectroRoute owned by Japan’s Mitsubishi Corporation is seeking to grow its Finance Operations team with a new role of Senior Financial Analyst.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage and report the Liquidity Cover Ratio for the business to ensure fully understood by all stakeholders and capital is managed relative to agreed ratio levels
- Day to day operational management and relationship ownership with Clearing Banks to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of positions to maintain open trading lines and all positions understood and fully reconciled daily
- Responsibility for all daily cash balances and movements across all of the firm’s accounts and ensuring full end of day cash reconciliation and understanding of movements
- Work with the Treasury Analyst and Trading teams to ensure accurate and fully explained capital allocation and usage process
- Ensure accurate and timely payment processing across multiple accounts, currencies, and transaction types
- Invoice flow management in terms of reconciliations, payments, and relationship management with external counterparties
- Ensure that balance sheet currency exposure is managed per policy
- Prepare cashflow forecasts based on known and estimated revenue and expenses
- Ensure that all policy and procedure documents in the Treasury function are at a level that fulfil both internal and external audit requirements as well as operational requirements
Working at ElectroRoute:
- Hybrid working model.
- Excellent Healthcare and Pension plans.
- Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Salary is competitive commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please, the process is simple, please apply through the link and upload your CV https://electroroute.bamboohr.com/careers/48
ElectroRoute is an international, renewables focused, energy trading and services company. The company has grown rapidly from a start-up in 2011 to now employing over 90 professionals based in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and Japan. ElectroRoute is a subsidiary of the Japanese trading house, Mitsubishi Corporation.
ElectroRoute intelligently leverages the benefits of new technologies, our advanced methodologies, and the application of unrivalled expertise to develop innovative energy trading and renewable risk management solutions. These mitigate the factors which impede clean energy investment and help make net zero a reality.
Our expert trading team operates 24×7 in Ireland, the UK, across Continental Europe and in Japan; utilising our bespoke trading platform, ElectroRoute CORE to provide essential trading services to wind farms, solar farms, and batteries. Presently, ElectroRoute optimises a portfolio of over 1.4GW, including 275M of battery units.
Our ambitious growth plans will see us increasing the volume and variety of our activities over the coming years, requiring growth in the strength and depth of our team to help us make net zero a reality.