Job Vacancy: Rockhill House is a luxury Manor House hotel and spa set in 100 acres of woodland overlooking Letterkenny Co. Donegal.
We have an exciting opportunity for a reliable Accounts Assistant or Accounts Technician to join the Bonamy Ltd team at Rockhill House. While this is a permanent role a part time role may be considered.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Maintain accounts payable ledger.
- Liaising with hotel management in monitoring and collating the debtor’s ledger.
- Bank reconciliation.
- VAT returns and reconciliation.
- Daily cash and credit card reconciliation.
- Monitor purchase orders and supplier invoices.
- Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Assist in the annual audit process.
- Provide timely reports and forecasts to assist in the financial management of the property.
- Strong bookkeeping skills with 2+ years in a similar role.
- Sage 50 software experience including accounting / payroll packages.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative and develop leadership skills.
- Strong people and communications skills.
- Organised & self motivated with an ability to work to time deadlines.
- Operate at the highest level of integrity and transparency.
- Ability to work with management in a fast-paced environment.
- Hotel experience an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary rates paid weekly, commensurate with experience
- 20% discount at restaurants across the estate
- 20% discount in The Wellhouse Spa & Wellness retreat
- Discounted hotel stays
- Complimentary car parking
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, exposure to a wide range of processes and the opportunity to develop their career within the hospitality industry.
If you have the relevant experience as a Accountants Assistant or Accounts Technician or similar and are interested in the role, please feel free to apply or send your CV and a cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org