Would you like to make a difference in a dynamic and ambitious food business?
Nomadic Dairy Limited
Nomadic Dairy was established 24 years ago and is based at Crossroads, Killygordon. We produce innovative dairy-snacking products for national and international markets.
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our Finance Department.
With best-selling dairy snacks and yogurts, made in county Donegal that out-perform the market, now is the time to join us and help take the business to the next level.
To provide administration support to the Nomadic Finance Department and overall plan in an accurate and timely manner.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Processing of Sales Invoicing and EDI administration
- Issuing and management of credit notes
- Generating Weekly/Monthly Debtor Statements
- Handle any queries from customers & account reconciliations
- Posting and allocation of Customer payments
- Inputting and updating data on Business Central.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous relevant experience in a Finance support or Accounts Technician role.
- Relevant professional qualification or working towards.
- Experience of Navision / Business Central is desirable.
- Strong administration background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, work on own initiative and multitask.
- Strong numerical, attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Highly competent with IT systems and the MS office suite, in particular excel.
Please apply using through Indeed using the following link: https://ie.indeed.com/job/accounts-receivable-administrator-6e28b1d32a3c24b6
or alternatively email your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com by COB Friday, 2nd December 2022.