We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Fitter for our well-established Aurivo Consumer Foods site located at Crossroads Killygordon, Donegal.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role will involve responsibility for maintaining a wide range of mechanical process equipment and optimising plant performance.
The role also features monitoring of plant services and maintaining equipment and process records according to plant systems.
• Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
• Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore in a food Process/Packaging
• Deliver with the other Maintenance team members a reliable centred maintenance function
with best practices including as per the Preventative Maintenance Recommendations.
• Work within the Maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance.
• Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work on PPM system
• Timely and effective trouble shooting of day to day equipment and system issues.
• Be flexible in the position and be prepared to take on weekend work when planned or in a
Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
• Ideally be multi skilled engineer ie electrical and mechanical
• Be energetic with excellent time management skills to allow accurate execution of tasks
• Ability to work proactively in a team environment
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with Continuous Improvement and Good
• Ability for basic fault finding on PLC controlled machines
Candidates should apply with an updated CV to email@example.com closing date Friday 16th December 2022
Aurivo Co-op is a large multi-purpose Co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, e-commerce, garden centres, livestock marketing and sports nutrition. In Aurivo our values define how we operate, employing over 600 people directly and providing employment for many others in wide range of activities including transport & distribution. From the clean, green grass of Ireland to 50 countries worldwide, Aurivo is a trusted global leader in producing dairy products and ingredients to the highest standards. The distinctive taste of our products is due to the pasture-based systems of our 1000 milk suppliers. Our modern, efficient production plant in Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon produces enriched milk powder, growing-up milk powders, senior milk powders and butters, While our liquid milk plant in Killygordon, Co. Donegal packs over 100 million litres of fresh milk a year. Both facilities have been designed to meet the growing supply of our famers.