Donegal County Council invites the public to come along to a drop-in information event to find out about Council-led projects and services in Letterkenny.
The Public Information Event will take place on Monday 5th December between 2pm-8pm in the Radisson Hotel, Letterkenny.
Information will be available about:
* Letterkenny 2040 Regeneration Strategy and programme.
* The Urban Adventure Park at the Bernard McGlinchey Town Park.
* ‘The Eat Out’ Outdoor Dining Project at An Grianán Theatre.
* Alpha/Beta Enterprise Centres Project.
* Housing grants, Repair & Lease Scheme & Croí Cónaithe Fund.
* Letterkenny Active Travel Projects, the N56 Four Lane Road Project and the TEN-T Priority Route Improvement Project, Donegal.
* Business supports, Buy Donegal 2022 & Donegal clothing range.
* Waste management & recycling.
* The programme for the forthcoming publication of the Draft Letterkenny Plan and Local Transport Plan.
Speaking about the drop-in Information Event, the Mayor of Letterkenny-Milford MD, Cllr Donal Kelly said, ‘This event is a great opportunity for the public to find out more about all the projects and activity that Council is progressing in Letterkenny. Lots of information in relation to regeneration projects, housing, waste management, roads projects and much more will be on display and the community will be able to talk to the Councils teams in relation to each. I would encourage the public to avail of this opportunity to learn more about planned investment, supports and grant opportunities and the exciting projects for the town.’
Liam Ward, Director of Service, Community Development and Planning Services said, ‘Letterkenny is the largest urban settlement in the County and is a designated Regional Centre in the Northwest. The Council is working hard on a diverse range of initiatives and projects that will see multi-million Euro investment in the town. This public drop-in event is a unique opportunity for the public to find out more.’
Information/plans /drawings on each topic will be available and Council staff will be at the event to answer any questions.
No appointment needed. Just drop into the Radisson Hotel anytime between 2pm-8pm on Monday 5th December 2022.