Atlantic Technological University (ATU) is a Technological University (TU) for the west and north-west of Ireland. “Atlantic” conveys power, strength, inspiration, creation, vast horizons – a distinctive geography, rich history and shared heritage.
ATU will offer almost 600 academic programmes from pre-degree to doctoral level to a student population of 20,000+ students supported by over 2,200 staff.
ATU offers a modern and inclusive working environment, in which equality and diversity are embraced. ATU is a member of the Athena SWAN Charter and is working towards achieving gender equality and continues to welcome applications from female candidates.
Atlantic Technological University is recruiting for the following posts:
- Sexual Violence and Harassment Prevention and Response Manager
- Academic Developer
- ATU Website Manager
- Instructional Designer (x 2 posts)
- Learning Analytics Co-Ordinator
- Student Empowerment Co-Ordinator
- Assistant Instructional Designer
- Procurement Support Specialist (Confined competition)
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Staff Officer (Confined Competition)
The successful candidate may be based in any ATU campus (Galway-Mayo/Sligo/Donegal) Donegal Campus’ are based in Letterkenny and Killybegs.
To access the Job descriptions and application forms for the above vacancies please visit: ATU Sligo website vacancies page
All vacancies will be posted on the relevant ATU webpages, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn throughout the coming weeks.
Atlantic Technological University is an equal opportunities employer.