Job Vacancy: Home Instead Donegal are hiring a HR & Recruitment Officer to join their team in Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
At Home Instead our mission is to enhance the lives of ageing adults and their families.
Our core values are to treat each other with dignity & respect, to encourage growth in ourselves and others and to continually build value in our service to others.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly and professional manner
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews
- Follow company standards for recruitment i.e., reference checks, Garda vetting, driving license and motor insurance checks on all potential new CAREGiver hires
- Support new staff with onboarding process from start to finish
- Create and maintain employment records and related documents
- Schedule orientation and training, including training required to meet Home Instead standards and promote optional training
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to co-ordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches with clients
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience working in a busy office essential
- Previous experience in Recruitment and HR administration desirable
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Salary : €25,000 – €30,000
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org