Job Vacancy: John F. Loughrey is now seeking to recruit a Financial Advisor for their premises in Letterkenny.
John F. Loughrey Financial Services is the leading firm of impartial financial advisors in the northwest. For nearly 40 years, we have been helping clients plan for their retirement, save for their future and protect their greatest assets.
- Job Title: Financial Advisor
- Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive salary with opportunity for performance related bonus
- Additional benefits: Income protection, death in service, pension scheme, additional annual leave based on length of service, exam fee funding
- Hours of work: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am–5pm Friday
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships, through quality of service and advice.
- Review our existing clients on a regular basis, update them on their existing business, identify any gaps in their financial needs and address these accordingly.
- Conduct research and data analysis for clients.
- Provide advice on all aspects of clients’ requirements and wealth management planning.
- To meet and exceed targets set by the Company in various areas.
- Endeavour to bring new clients into the organisation and help them to plan for financial security in the future.
- Keep updated with all relevant regulations, legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that the service provided meets the highest ethical standards and all regulatory requirements.
- Adopt an open, honest approach and deal with all aspects of client affairs with integrity.
- Communicate information to clients in a manner appropriate for their level of understanding; and
- Maintain own knowledge of current affairs and the potential impact on client issues.
- Hold the QFA designation
- 3 years’ experience in Financial Services.
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to manage a portfolio of clients.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple clients demands.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to network required.
- Hold additional relevant qualifications such as the RPA, SIA or CFP or be willing to work towards these.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
John F. Loughrey Financial Services is an equal opportunities employer.