The Donegal Rape Crisis Centre (DRCC) is currently seeking an experienced, reliable Part Time (15 hrs per week) administrator to cover maternity leave c 5-6 months.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Letterkenny based service which provides supports, counselling and psychotherapy service to anyone affected by sexual violence of all genders and gender identities aged 12 +.
- Qualification and/or in Accounts, computerised accounts or relevant financial equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience of office management/administration including: bookkeeping, budgeting, financial returns, Sage payroll, computerised accounts, Revenue Online and GDPR compliance
- Experience of managing statutory funding and managing budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a professional phone manner
- Proven organisational, report writing, minute taking and record keeping skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal with the public including clients and maintain confidentiality
- To work as part of a team, be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- The candidate should have a positive, helpful and flexible attitude.
- Experience of the charity sector would be advantageous
Post will commence March 2023
For Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications: 5pm Fri 17th February 2023
Please note that only applications submitted using our application form will be considered, applications that are incomplete, or that do not meet the minimum requirements, will not be considered.
D.R.C.C. is an equal opportunities employer