Jobs: Magee is a fifth-generation Irish family business with over 150 years’ experience designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments. The Company is multi-faceted and includes manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We have a vacancy at the Weavers Loft Bistro in our store on The Diamond, Donegal Town for a full-time member Restaurant/Waiting Staff. If you are looking to join a great team of people in a friendly environment, this is the place for you.
- Serving customers, ensuring that all orders are taken correctly and that the food is served in an efficient, courteous and friendly manner.
- Assisting with food prep as required under the guidance of the Chef.
- Making teas, coffees etc and plating up the desserts.
- Regular cleaning of all areas of the dining and kitchen areas.
- Taking payments and cashing up at the end of the day.
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential as is the ability to anticipate a customer’s needs and provide excellent service.
- Some experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not necessary.
Hours are 37.5 per week, five days across Monday-Saturday. Working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm. Flexibility across these hours is essential. The Restaurant is not open on Sunday.
Benefits include competitive rates of pay, commission, free parking and uniform plus a generous workwear allowance and Company pension scheme after a qualifying period.
Please submit your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.com. We will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.Tags: