A vacancy is currently available for a Life Insurance Sales Advisor in Carndonagh, County Donegal.
Salary: €28K Base Salary + Monthly Commission.
Projected Earnings after Year 1 = €40K+
Are you looking to work in a new, fast paced, dynamic workplace with the potential for remote working 1-2 days per week as the role develops over time?
We understand the importance of a flexible working environment and with strong support and training, a positive working culture and a clearly defined career progression framework in place, this role offers a significant opportunity for the right candidate.
Northstar Financial Planning T/A Quoteleader is a fast-growing protection insurance provider offering customers great value life cover.
Check out our website Quoteleader.ie
We run multiple online marketing activities that generate a large quantity of quality sales leads, and we are looking for a new member to join our team to help convert these leads into sales.
We have been in business for 4 years, currently we are a team of 4 and we are looking to increase that number in the coming year.
Salary includes a competitive annual base salary plus uncapped monthly sales commission earnings.
We are seeking candidates from either a Life or General Insurance background.
The right candidate will be goal oriented, highly ambitious and able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment. A positive work attitude is key.
The Successful candidate should be comfortable dealing with customers on the phone and working with targets -QFA/APA Qualified or willing to study towards same.
Accountabilities of the Role
- Advising customers on Protection policies including Mortgage Protection, Life Cover & Income Protection
- Meeting personal targets for call activity/ sales
- Ongoing maintenance of records
- Complying with Central Bank regulations that are relevant to this role
- Maintaining commercial awareness relevant to this role
Skills Knowledge Required
- Organised with a keen attention to detail to ensure compliant selling in a regulated environment
- Excellent PC skills and ability to use MS Office suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer First approach always
- Knowledge of working in a risk control regulatory environment
Behavioural Competencies Required
- Enthusiastic, approachable, eager to learn with a can-do attitude
- Target driven with a drive for success
- Team player who is interested in supporting others, sharing knowledge, and learning from those around you
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Insurance: 2 years (required)
Please send your CV to email@example.com