The North West Simon Community is calling on individuals, community groups and workplaces to host fundraising tea parties on Thursday February 16th.
Be the change, make a difference and host your very own Tea Day and support people experiencing homelessness in your local community and help raise much needed funds to sustain the work and services in Donegal, Leitrim and Sligo
Anyone can host a Tea Day with family, friends, work colleagues or neighbours. Your club, school, hospital or restaurant/café can get involved – the possibilities are endless!
You can make a difference by following these 5 simple steps: –
- Register your Tea Day by e mailing email@example.com or calling 087 0552478
- If Thursday February 16th doesn’t suit – choose your own date around that time
- Promote it –– Share on your preferred social media platform, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and spread the word, send out texts/emails-
- North West Simon will provide posters
- Lodge the money – You can lodge the money directly or we would love you to call to the office so we can thank you personally and get a snap with a presentation cheque for all your efforts.
A charity spokesperson said: “Your time, effort and contributions will enable North West Simon Community to continue to provide vital services to prevent and resolve homelessness in the North West. All money raised locally stays locally. From Jan to Dec 2022 the North West Simon Community worked with 241 households to prevent homelessness in Donegal, Leitrim and Sligo. North West Simon Community could simply not survive without the goodwill and support from people like you! “
Charity Reg No 20062149
Company Reg No 403438
4 JFK Parade, Sligo, F91 PY50