Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference?
Home Instead is looking to recruit its next generation of caregivers.
The company is running a hiring campaign on Tuesday, February 21st next in the Central Hotel, Donegal Town between noon and 2pm.
Why not come along and chat to the Home Instead team about their services and what you can offer them.
- Competitive pay with premium rates at weekends and bank holidays
- Access to our unique Home Care Professionals Academy
- Unrivalled support from our office team
- Range of opportunities to upskill and progress your career
- Many other benefits such as flexible work and appreciation activities
Or if you know somebody who you thinks fits the bill then why not mention it to them?
If that date doesn’t suit you then don’t worry. We want to hear from you: 074 911 3050
Home Instead will also be hosting an Open Day on Thursday, February 24th at their Letterkenny offices at Second Floor, Riverfront House, Pearse Road F92T68V.
Why not come along or make an appointment to find out more or send your cv to email@example.com or phone 074 9113050.
The Home Instead team will be waiting to meet you for an informal chat on both days.