Job Vacancy: Apleona Limited require a Facilities Technician for their Donegal Town Plant.
Position Title: Facilities Technician
Location: Client Site
Reporting to: Site Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the hands on running and maintenance of plant, utilities and equipment.
• Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by
complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well as the Technical standards.
• Perform day-to-day preventative and demand maintenance as required.
• React to calla from the help-desk regarding plant and facilities.
• Carry out rounds and readings, daily checks etc ad required.
• Liaison and co-ordination of external contractors to complete required maintenance activities, including follow up works.
• Hands on role at trouble shooting/fault-finding and maintaining equipment and plant related items to ensure the proper operation and service of equipment and utilities to plant standards.
• Develop a detailed understanding of all clean room HVAC, equipment, and utilities to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Assist in work permits, and reporting as required.
• Resolve technical issues in an effective & timely manner to support operations.
• Ensuring equipment/systems meets the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
• Ensuring safety standards are met and safe-working practices adhered to.
• Communicate effectively with plant management, corporate and division engineering.
• Position will be responsible to operate all engineering functions in line with the plant quality policy with minimum supervision.
• Experience in an Engineering with a working knowledge of plant and equipment such as boilers, chillers, compressors, HVAC, water and sprinkler systems, etc.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
• Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
Qualifications and Experience
• Third level engineering qualification or trades Level 6 equivalent.
• Must have electrical qualification
• Previous experience in a related industry such as medical, pharma or production.
• Knowledge of Maximo an advantage.
• GMP background desirable but not essential.
It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with and follows the Company’s Policy for Health, Safety, and Environment and Quality and takes an active part in the compliance and improvement of the Management Systems to maintain our system certification. The incumbent must report any accidents, incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems to the HSEQ Department Manager.
The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety legislation to follow all Company policies, procedures, guidelines, control measures, signage and permit conditions and to know what to do in an emergency. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises.
All inquiries to be sent to: email@example.com