Auto Fast Fit in Letterkenny is a leading long established Motor Factor & Garage for all car-related needs.
The company have a full team of expert mechanics on hand to assess and remedy all your car issues.
They are also a Michelin accredited fitting centre and offer high quality work and excellent value for money.
The team always has room for new talent and currently has three positions which they wish to fill as soon as possible.
The following are the details of the three vacancies:
Workshop Team Leader
We require a workshop Team Leader/Service manager to assist and grow the auto repair and tyres division of our business. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the automotive industry, mechanics and be client focused at all times.
Key Attributes are:
* Automotive General Knowledge.
* Provide advice, direction, and regular feedback on workshop performance to motivate a team of technicians in the delivery of quality workmanship.
* Experience of the management processes required to run an efficient workshop.
* Ability to use own initiative, problem solve and adjust as issues arise during project delivery.
* Strong communications skills with a high level of motivation.
* Have a good understanding of Tyres and how they vary.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience as a Service Manager is a bonus for this role, or similar.
* A customer-focused individual with an uncompromising attitude to delivering customer service and maintaining a customer-centric culture within the Service team
* Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
* Innovative individuals willing to explore new methods of driving performance
Strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and motivate the Service team to develop their full potential
* A full valid Driving Licence
* Hands on approach
Motor Mechanic – Experienced
We are also seeking an experienced motor mechanic with a minimum of 3 years recent car or light commercial experience.
We are busy independent garage carrying out daily servicing on all makes of cars. We are a Michelin Approved Dealer and work to a high standards.
The position offers:
* Full time position.
* Yearly Up-skill and development courses. Optional.
* Keen Pension Plan Options.
* Flexible working hours
Apply in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com
We have currently a vacancy for a experienced auto parts stores advisors.
This role involves a 5 Day Week – Monday to Friday.
Experience essential in similar roll but full training will be provided with our system.
The right candidate must have good automotive parts knowledge and a keen interest to learn.
They must also have experience using Microsoft Excel
This is a customer facing role.
Also suited to a retired mechanic, as experience in this sector is a bonus.
For any more details on this post or any of the posts or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 074 9121174.