Aurivo is a large multi-purpose co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, garden centres, livestock marketing as well as sports nutrition.
It employs over 600 people directly and provides jobs for many others in transport, distribution, and services.
Opportunity: Production Planner/Scheduler
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the daily milk production plan and machine schedules to satisfy customer demands, keeping minimum stock levels in our warehouses in line with operational efficiencies.
• Collection of all orders, including estimation of multiple orders and inputting onto our
• Liaise with our production team, key customers, and our warehouses
• Work with all departments on site to gather information to input into the planning
system, finalise orders, stocks, raw materials
• Plan, schedule, monitor and change the daily milk production plan and machines
schedules as required
• Upload key information onto Navision
• Production administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proficient knowledge in MS office application, in particular word and excel
• Data analysis and numeric skills
• Proven experience in a manufacturing planning role
• Understanding of EPR system, Navision and bartender program would be an advantage
• Ability to multi- task and prioritise tasks with deadlines and without constant
management/ supervisory oversight
The company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received.
please forward updated CV for the attention of Deirdre Mc Caffrey to email@example.com before
21st February 2022.