Dorrian Construction Ltd. is a leading Donegal based construction company established in 1998 and are currently seeking a highly motivated & organised office manager to join our team.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge as they utilise their management experience or qualification in the head office of a progressive and dynamic construction company with an excellent opportunity for career progression.The successful candidate will be based at our main Letterkenny offices in Donegal and report directly to senior management.
Management experience and/or qualifications in management are necessary.
A construction-based background would be beneficial or experience in a construction related discipline.
- Excellent IT skills are necessary. excellent command of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook and also project management software.
- It’s crucial to have excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- It is critical to have the capacity to multitask and act independently.
- Preferably 2-5 years of management experience or construction discipline experience & seeking a new challenge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as effective organizational and filing abilities.
- Ability to coordinate and assist tender team members and achieve required deadlines.
- Coordination of clients, design teams and construction team members.
- Monitoring and coordination email and phone enquiries.
- Providing administrative support for maintaining and enhancing ISO quality and safety systems.
- Assuming any additional administrative responsibilities prompted by shifting business requirements.
To apply for this position please submit your current CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as ‘Office Manager’Tags: