Magee is a 5th generation Irish family business with over 150 years of experience in designing, weaving and tailoring cloth and clothing in Donegal. The Group operates across manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We wish to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant, whose main objective is to produce accurate accounting figures to strict deadlines to assist with the efficient running of the Group.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Monthly reconciliations and month-end preparation including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Bank Reconciliation and Intercompany Management.
- Monthly P&L expense reviews and analysis.
- Daily cashflow management.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts and Year end accounts for the annual audit.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced industry.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good team-player, also capable of working on their own initiative.
- Excellent written, verbal and communications skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Sage and the ability to learn in-House systems quickly.
An Accounting Technician qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
The closing date for this position is 31st March 2023. Please submit your cv to Gary Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will only be replying to shortlisted candidates.Tags: