The Foyle Food Group, Foyle Donegal of Drumnashear, Carrigans, Lifford, Co Donegal situated five minutes from Derry City requires experienced Meat Processor Operatives.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil
production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
* Work on own initiative and as part of a Team
* Meet production targets
* Work across all areas of the meat processing plant
* Be able to work in a physically demanding role including lifting and standing
* Further specific role details available on enquiry
* Minimum hourly remuneration: €11.30 – €12.75
* Minimum annual remuneration: €22916.40 – €25,857.00
* Standard working week 39 hours
* Training in English language skills, Company Operating Procedures and Policies will be
* Subsidised canteen, annual Health Surveillance & free life Assurance for permanent
Please send your application to the following e-mail address, marked for the attention of Barbara
King, HR Manager, stating the Job Reference number to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday 26th May 2023
All offers of employment are dependent on Candidates successfully passing the Company’s pre-
employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.