Job Vacancy: Lifestart Services CLG is a home-based community organisation delivering child development information, parenting education, and parenting support to first-time parents from pre-birth to 2 years of age throughout Donegal. The service also provides intensive support to vulnerable children, pre-birth to 5 years of age and their parents ensuring best outcomes for children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Lifestart Family Visitor who will be responsible for delivery of the home based Lifestart Growing Child Programme in the North West of Donegal (Creeslough, Dunfanaghy, Portnablagh, Falcarragh, Gortahork, Gweedore, Tory, Burtonport, Aran More, Dungloe, Doochary, and Fintown).
30-hour post – Monday to Friday. The base for this role is in the Lifestart Services Office, Main Street, Newtowncunningham, Co. Donegal, however the staff member may be asked to work from other locations.
The Lifestart Family Visitor will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the organisation are fulfilled in line with service policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have (Essential):
- A third level qualification relevant to the post.
- At least two years’ experience in the delivery of home-based family support
- A clear understanding of Lifestart Services, Child Development, Parenting, Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
- Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
- Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
- A clean full driver’s licence
See below for full job description
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the Regional Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: CVs will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will, commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Thursday 6th of April at 2:00pm.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th April.
All Contracts are subject to the continuation of funding.
Completed applications with a cover letter to be returned to the Regional Manager at: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to promote equality of opportunity regardless of a person’s race, religion, political opinion, gender, visible or invisible disability, age, marriage, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.
Lifestart Services CLG Company No: 495841 CHY: 19946