Kelsius are now seeking applications for the role of Quality Assurance Technician.
This is a full-time role based in Kelsius, Unit 2, Ind. Est, Falcarragh, Co. Donegal.
Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
- Technical Evaluation & Trending KPIs
- Internal Audits
- Procedure writing,
- CAPA & Root Cause Analysis
- Review & Issue of Software/Hardware Validation Documentation
- Quality Control Checks
- Calibration Certificate Management & Approval
- Supporting production team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Technical Evaluation
- Quality systems
- A 3rd Level Technical Qualification in Engineering / Science
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ahigh level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and communications skills.
Candidates should forward your CV and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: