A commitment to living the values of Teamwork, Respect, Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
The Rehab Group are an independent voluntary organisation providing services and support for people with disabilities and their families for more than 70 years. Our work positively impacts the lives of over 10,000 people with disabilities, equipping them with the confidence, skills, and self-belief to achieve their expressed goals.
Role: Clinical Nurse Manager 3/ Social Care Manager
Bayview Respite Service
Permanent Full Time Contract, 39 hours
The Manager shall be responsible as the Person In Charge for the development, management and continuous monitoring of the service ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and in line with the National Standards for Disability Services. The Clinical Nurse Manager 3 will be responsible for the full day to day operational management and planning of the service in the delivery of respite to adults and children. The Manager will have overall operational responsibility for the delivery of the service, including the quality, safety, and effectiveness of the respite service delivered
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Be registered in the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Experience as a leader with strong operational and general management competency.
- Experience of ensuring services are run in accordance with HIQA regulations
- Full, driving licence is essential.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and manage the residential service for children ensuring full compliance with the National Standards for Disability services and other relevant legislation and guidelines.
- To ensure that the rights of persons supported in the service, both children and adults, are reflected in all policies, procedures and care practices within the service and to ensure all standards are maintained reviewed and enhanced as required
- Lead and direct operational staff within services to ensure that robust people management principles are embedded so as to foster a strong a strong cross-functional team working ethos; identification and development of emerging talent; development of a performance management culture; as well as clear communication of the team’s progress in meeting its performance objectives working closely with the ISM.
- To plan co-ordinate and develop a range of programmes in line with each person and their care plan
- Be action orientated; enjoying working hard and seeking challenges with an ability to act and react as required, even in circumstances of limited/incomplete information
- Be flexible regarding working hours and travel in order to meet the operational needs of the service and organisation.
- Participate in an on-call rota, as required
- Flexibly adapt to take on other reasonable duties/projects if required by the ISM
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Financial support for studying and study leave
Closing Date: Friday 14th April 2023
*Rewarding Career *Career with meaning *attractive benefits *work life balance
To view full extensive job description please click HERE to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
View our Careers page at: https://workforus.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/4570
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer