Magee is a fifth-generation Irish family business with over 150 years’ experience designing, weaving and tailoring luxury fabrics and high-quality garments in Donegal Town.
The Company is multi-faceted covering manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We wish to recruit a Social Media and Content Executive whose objective will be the creation of consistent and captivating cross-platform content encapsulating the brand ethos.
Social Media – Develop innovative ways to improve social media performance, audience growth, engagement rate optimisation and content effectiveness:-
- Liaising with the team to plan and implement the social media strategy, including management of the social media and content calendar and day-to-day management of social media accounts across a range of platforms.
- Communicating with ambassadors, influencers, brand groups etc.
- Creating engaging content – reels, videos, stories, competitions etc.
Content Creation and Management – Ensuring a consistent message in line with brand voice and aesthetic:-
- Creating written and visual content for website, social media platforms, email campaigns, blogs and press releases.
- Liaising with the Team to plan and implement engaging campaigns for digital channels.
- Liaising with the Team to ensure that all product imagery and descriptions are available on B2C and B2B sites.
- Organising product photography for cut-outs, studio and lifestyle shoots.
- A relevant third level qualification and/or a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar Social Media/Content role for a consumer brand.
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines whilst managing multiple projects across different platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to write compelling content for various channels.
- Photography, videography, editing and graphic design skills are essential with good working knowledge of Adobe or similar.
- A good team player who can work equally well using their own initiative and who can build strong relationships both internally and outside of the brand.
- A full clean driving licence would be an advantage.
This is a full-time position and a great opportunity for someone wishing to progress to the next level in their social media/marketing career and looking to join an enthusiastic and dynamic Team.
We are offering a competitive salary, together with a staff discount scheme, free parking plus a
generous workwear allowance and pension scheme after a qualifying period.
Please submit your cv and a cover letter to Ann Harley – firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.