Jobs: Conall Dunne & Co Chartered Accountants and Cloud Accounting Experts is inviting applications for two roles.
Our accountancy practice based at Railway House in Letterkenny Co Donegal has two excellent opportunities for a full time Bookkeeper/Accounts Administrator and a full time Payroll Administrator to join our vibrant team.
Who we are;
We are a leading cloud-based accountancy practice based in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. As we continue to grow, we are recruiting for two roles. We are looking for talented, driven and ambitious people who are dedicated to adding value to our clients. Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM (although we normally finish earlier on Friday).
What each role entails and what you can expect from us;
- Serving clients throughout Ireland the successful candidate will typically work closely with other team members on client accounts, bookkeeping and tax returns etc.
- Dealing with client queries and questions
- Experience of working in a busy Accountancy practice environment advantageous
- Experience of Xero Cloud Accounting software advantageous
- Liaising with clients to ensure that payroll is operated correctly and within deadlines.
- Answering phones and general reception duties
- Previous experience of operating payroll advantageous (especially BrightPay software)
Both roles will ensure
- A fun team environment
- Flexible approach working and work life balance.
- Market leading remuneration & benefits
- Full Training provided and career development opportunities.
What we expect from you;
- Positive attitude
- Customer centred approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
To apply for either position please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st September.