DSM Consulting Engineers are based in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal and provide consulting engineering services in the fields of Structural/Civil Engineering, Fire Safety Engineering and Environmental Engineering.
We are seeking applications for the position of Structural/Civil Engineer to join our team.
The Engineer will be working on a wide range of projects including Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational, Healthcare and Civil Engineering works for both Public and Private Sector clients.
The role will involve:
- Design of projects to the Eurocodes, Various Codes of practice and Building Regulations
- Preparing manual calculations as well as using software packages such as Tedds and Masterseries.
- Preparation of design drawings using Autocad and 3D modelling packages
- Undertaking site inspections as required under BCAR 2014
- Review of Contractor and Design Team proposals
- Liaise with other design team members, contractors and sub-contractors
- Assisting in undertaking duties of the PSDP, Assigned Certifier and Ancillary Certifier.
- Carry out surveys and prepare Engineering reports
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A level 8 degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- An understanding of structural design and analysis
- 3+ years experience working in a consulting engineering or similar role
- Ability to deal with queries through excellent verbal and written communications
- Able to prioritise with good organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
The candidate will work closely with Chartered Structural and Civil Engineers and have the opportunity to progress your career through further learning / CPD. Working arrangements are flexible and hybrid remote /office based working can be arranged.
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in, please forward your C.V. to email@example.com before Thursday 7th September. If you would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further, please contact DSM Engineers on 074-9175603.Tags: