Hegartys Home Interiors are delighted to announce the position of Website and Social Media Coordinator based in our Buncrana showroom.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and proactive person to coordinate the company’s digital output, which includes social media management, website management, content creation and online sales. This job will suit someone who is willing to learn on their feet in the ever-changing world of digital.
- Establish and implement social media strategy to drive engagement, traffic and sales.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written and photo content.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Update website content daily in line with the company’s brand, strategy and standards.
- Liaise with web developers to identify ways to improve website user experience and resolve website issues.
- Coordinate online sales in a timely manner
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a proactive attitude.
- Creative individual with a passion for content creation and social media.
- High level of ICT Skills
- Impeccable written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A commitment to maintaining high work standards.
- Ability to learn on-the-job
- An interest in retail and interior design.
- Video production and photography skills
- Content writing skills in line with SEO best practice
- Competitive weekly salary
- Access to training courses
- Staff discount