Donegal Local Development CLG is an integrated local development company established in 1995. We deliver a number of external funded programmes to the Donegal Community.
Donegal Local Development CLG (DLDC) are now inviting applications for the position of Project Officer, Life Long Learning as part of its SICAP programme.
Project Officer, Life Long Learning
The Project Officer (Education & Training) will play a key role within the Goal 2 Life Long Learning team and will be required to implement the actions planned under Goal 2 of the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme as well as devising & delivering training/education programmes. They will be required to meet clients on a one-to-one basis and to create a supportive environment. The project officer will support clients who have experienced educational disadvantage to engage with lifelong learning opportunities and progress using community development approaches.
- The Project Officer will be required to work 35 hours a week.
- A probationary period of 6 months will apply.
- Performance in role will be discussed throughout the period of cover.
- This role is of fixed-term duration up to 31 December 2023 and may be extended subject to continuation of the SICAP programme and available funding.
- It is envisaged that the role will focus on serving clients in south of Co. Donegal.
- A recognized and relevant Third Level qualification and / OR a minimum of 3 years relevant training experience together with a proven track record in the delivery of training supports to adults is required.
To apply for the position, please submit by email a Letter of Application together with a current Curriculum Vitae and clearly outline how you meet the criteria to: HR Department at: email@example.com
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 12th September 2023 and no applications will be accepted post deadline
- Interviews are likely to take place on the week of 18th September 2023.
We reserve the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. A panel may be formed from which similar vacancies may be filled.
Donegal Local Development CLG is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity.
Canvassing will disqualify.
“The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) is co-funded by the Government of Ireland, through the Department of Rural and Community Development, and the European Union.Tags: