Bus Feda has an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator in their Donegal Office, located at their base in Ranafast. The company is looking for a hard-working, responsible & motivated person to join our team.
Role: Office Administrator
Hours: Full-time (with flexible hours considered)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and ability
- Reception & dealing with customer queries
- Invoicing, data entry & document management
- Organising staff training courses, licenses & documents
- Managing the vehicle and Transport Operator documents
- Assistance to drivers on the road
- All other general administration duties associated with a transport operators office
- Fluent English speaker
- Spoken Gaeilge an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication, phone manner & customer service skills essential
- Ability to work on own initiative in a small office, whilst also being able to take direction.
- Ability to multi-task & problem solve
- Proficient working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Word, Excell and Outlook essential
- Be willing to upskill as required.
To apply: Please forward your CV by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: On or before Friday 13th October 2023