Milling since 1865 Smyths Daleside are the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the Northwest of Ireland. For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations. We now invite applications for the following permanent position at our Ballindrait mill.
Job Ref No: SD/SA/10/23
- To receive and process customer orders, cash sales and organising weighing of products in and out of the mill.
- Receive orders from customers by phone or email and input them onto the ERP system ensuring all relevant information is recorded accurately;
- Maintain a line of communication between customers and the despatch team regarding any changes or modifications to orders or delivery schedule;
- Accurately weighing & recording of all loads in and out;
- Process cash sales;
- Deal with queries and complaints from customers in a timely and efficient manner;
- Liaise with production, drivers and sales teams, to ensure customer expectations are met and ensuring the administrative aspect of deliveries is as accurate as possible.
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Pleasant telephone manner and demonstrate attention to detail;
- You will have an excellent standard of IT literacy;
- The ability to work on your own initiative and within a busy team;
- Must have experience of a general office environment;
- A knowledge of the farming sector would be an advantage.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal F93 K447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00pm Monday 6th November 2023.
Milling since 1865 | www.smythsdaleside.com
Smyths Daleside is an equal opportunities employerTags: